Happy Global Wellness Day!
As Global Wellness Day approaches this Saturday the 13th of June, we recognise the day as a time to: recognise the value of our lives, make peace with ourselves and raise awareness about living well and increase motivation.
Global Wellness day is an entirely not-for-profit day, a social project dedicated to living well.
At Saski Collection we instil a company culture of living well through healthy habits such as eating well, working out, meditating and taking time out from our busy lives.
Here's a few of our tips that keep us motivated and incorporating wellness in our everyday lives:
- Waking up early and going for a light walk
- Eating nutritious meals throughout the day
- Keeping a weekly diary schedule
- Drinking plenty of water
- Taking time each day to reflect, meditate and stretch
- Breathing exercises & Yoga
- Taking care of your self with a good skin care routine ( to help you look & feel your best)
We'd love to hear how you stay motivated and your wellness habits, so tweet us @SaskiCollection or comment on our latest Instagram post!