Meet the Saski Team - Amy Lee-Adams
1. What is your name and what do you do at Saski Collection?
My name is Amy Lee-Adams and I am Operations/ Warehouse Manager. The team and I take care of all things stock and logistics and make sure everyone gets their Saski!
2. What is your favourite piece from Saski?
Currently loving my high waisted leggings in marble and I’m super excited for what’s to come!
3. What is your previous work experience, and did it prepare you for Saski?
I came from a retail background and was drawn to taking care of the stockroom. I also am very organisation and task orientated and happy I can finally use my skills I enjoy more here at Saski Collection. But Saski Collection is super fast paced and it definitely took some getting used too!
4. What made you want to work for Saski?
As a brand they seemed really inspiring and empowering and being apart of a start up company is exciting to watch grow and learn plenty from for myself.
5. What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
Just sadly finished both Stranger Things and really intense The Sinner, highly recommend! Also guilty pleasure Riverdale to get me back to relax mode.